Military Commissions Media Invitation Announced for Ibrahim Ahmed Mahmoud al Qosi v. United States
The Department of Defense and the Office of Military Commissions is announcing the Second Dubay Hearing in the case of Ibrahim Ahmed Mahmoud al Qosi v. United States at Joint Base Andrews, April 9.
Media desiring to view this hearing from Joint Base Andrews should send their requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be received no later than 12:00 PM (EDT), Friday, April 5.
Media members should submit the following information to the email address above:
- Individual's Name (Last, First, MI)
- Individual's position
- Sponsoring organization / Media Outlet
- Contact information (cell phone and email)
- Country of residence
- Emergency Point of Contact (name/phone number)
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number (Passport & Visa Number is SSN not in possession)
- Driver’s License Number
- Name of state that issued Driver’s License
- License plate of Personal Vehicle (if driving on base)
More information including the media ground rules can be viewed at the Office of Military Commissions website at https://www.mc.mil.
Expeditionary Legal Complex video B-roll 2017 can be found at this link:
Expeditionary Legal Complex Photos 2014 can be found at this link: